Updated: Aug 2, 2021
When you feel fancy, be brave to mix with ingredients that typically don't go together like peanut butter and jam. Nutty flavor combine with creamy soup added a bit of spicy, that always work up your appetite. This fusion soup warms you up during the cold season, and still great to be served chilled with ice cube during the summer.
Ingredients (serve 4 people)
Minced pork 200g
Soybean sprouts 200g
Chinese chive 60g
Soy milk 400ml
Spring onion 1/2
Ground ginger 1tbsp
Dash of chili oil
Sprinkle of Sichuan pepper powder (optional)
Miso sauce ingredients
Sesame oil 1tbsp
Rice miso 2tbsp
Soybean miso 1.5tbsp
White ground sesame seeds 5tbsp
How to make
1. Cut the Chinese chive in 3-4cm, and remove the beansprouts roots.
2. Heat the sesame oil in a pot, and grill the minced pork. Once the color of the meat changes, add the Toubanjan, spring onion, ginger, and garlic over medium heat.
3. Add the water and beansprouts, and close the lead and simmer for 2-3 minutes until cooked.
4. Add the rice and soybean miso into the pot while mixing well. When it comes to a boil again, add the Chinese chive and pour soy milk. When it gets warm, turn off the heat and serve in a bowl.
5. Add the chili oil Sichuan pepper powder based on your preference.