Miso pound cake - patisserie recipe
Updated: Aug 2, 2021
Perhaps miso is not the first ingredient that comes to your mind when baking a cake. Adding miso a bit allows you to experience a deeper dimension of the flavor with the savory aftertaste. In the same way, miso can be also blended into the cookie dough that brings you rich subtle flavor.
Unsalted butter 100g
Rice miso 2tbsp
Brown sugar 90g
Cake flour 100g
Baking powder 1tsp
Olive oil 1tbsp
Mixed nuts 50g
Mascarpone whipped cream
Whipped cream 100ml
White sugar 1tbsp
Remove the butter and eggs from the fridge and leave them to room temperature.
Mix the cake flour and baking powder.
How to make
1. Bring the butter to room temperature, and knead it until creamy with a whisk.
2. Add the brown sugar and mix well.
3. Add the miso and olive oil.
4. Whisk the eggs in another bowl and add it little by little while stirring well.
5. Add the cake flour and baking powder and mixed nuts, and mix well.
6. Transfer to a cake mold
7. Place in an oven preheated to 180 ° C and bake for about 30 minutes. (it's done when nothing comes along after sticking it with a skewer)