Updated: Aug 2, 2021
You can hardly go wrong with crispy bacon with anything. Bacon-wrapped asparagus is the classic recipe, but you can also customize it by choosing your vegetables such as mushroom, broccoli, or even potato with a sweet miso sauce. It is easy to cook with simple ingredients, but it also is the perfect dish for a party!
King trumpet mushroom
Miso sauce ingredients
Cooking sake 2tbsp
Soybean miso 1.5tbsp
Mustard sauce 2tsp
How to make
1. Cut the king trumpet mushroom in half or quarter depends on the size. Trim the asparagus stems.
2. Wrap the bacon around the mushroom and asparagus, and gently grip it with your hands to make it adhere.
3. Sprinkle the cake flour all over and remove excess flour.
4. Mix the ingredients for the miso sauce well.
5. Heat the pan with oil and cook the (2) until the bacon changes its color.
6. Pour the prepared miso sauce, and boil down until the sauce sip in well.
7. Serve on a plate & enjoy!